· Экспериментальные
   · Вятка В-175
· Самоделки
   · Роллер Алексеича
· История заводов
   · Завод Молот

Кто в Онлайне
258 гостей и 0 пользователей.

Вы Анонимный пользователь. Вы можете зарегистрироваться, нажав здесь.

Советские мотороллеры: Форум

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ГруппыГруппы   ПрофильПрофиль   ВходВход 

Вятка владельца с Швейцарии
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Советские мотороллеры -> Позвольте представиться

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
foifi
Интересующийся
Интересующийся

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 22, 2007 8:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Вятка владельца с Швейцарии Ответить с цитатой

К сожалению, я не умею никакой русский язык. Я перевел этот текст с переводческой домашней страницей (ввв.онлине-транслатор.ком)

Я - Вятка владелец из Швейцарии и имею уже 4 Вятка. Можно здесь рассматривать картины: http://www.vespafanclub.ch/pics/fahrzeuge/fahrzeugportrait_daniel/index.html

Я очень радовался бы контактам слишком Вятка владельцам в России. Пожалуйста, пишет мне, все же, посредством e-mail по-английски или немецкого языка, если возможно. Я ищу еще различные запасные части и сведения к Вятка.
.........................................................................................................
Leider kann ich kein Russisch. Diesen Text habe ich ?bersetzt mit einer ?bersetzungshomepage (www.online-translator.com)

Ich bin ein Vjatka Besitzer aus der Schweiz und habe bereits vier Vjatka. Bilder kann man hier betrachten: http://www.vespafanclub.ch/pics/fahrzeuge/fahrzeugportrait_daniel/index.html

Ich w?rde mich sehr freuen ?ber Kontakte zu Vjatka Besitzern in Russland. Bitte schreibt mir doch per Email auf Englisch oder Deutsch, wenn m?glich. Ich suche noch verschiedene Ersatzteile und Informationen zur Vjatka.
.........................................................................................................
Sorry, but I don't understand the russian language. This text I let translate from a homepage (www.online-translator.com)

I'm a Vjatka owner from Switzerland and I own now for Vjatkas. Pictures you can see here: http://www.vespafanclub.ch/pics/fahrzeuge/fahrzeugportrait_daniel/index.html

I would be very happy to have some contact to russian Vjatka Owners. Please write me an email in english or german, if possible. I'm searching also for parts and informations about the Vjatka.
zund
Коллекционер

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 22, 2007 9:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's very nice that this site became international. I'm from Latvia. but also have some rollers in my collection. Your roller as I can understand came from Estonia. The condition of this exemplar very nice. Especialy nice looking original double colour paint. What kind of information do You need? How we can help You?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
foifi
Интересующийся
Интересующийся

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 23, 2007 3:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello zund

Thank you for your answer. I'm very happy to read something in english Wink

In our Vespa Club (www.vespafanclub.ch) we are now four (!) persons with Vjatkas. See also some pictures of the Vjatkas from the other guys here:
http://gallery.vespafanclub.ch/thumbnails.php?album=2
http://gallery.vespafanclub.ch/displayimage.php?album=27&pos=0

We are also planing a homepage about the Vjaka scooter. So we are searching for all kind of informations. For excample, do you know more about the beginning of the Vjatka? Was it just a copy, without asking the italian guys (piaggio) or was there something like a contract between italy and udssr, becouse the udssr are winning the world war II?

Ore do you know the excact productin figures for Vjatka. For excample I have for the Vjatka VP 150 (Вятка ВП 150) 1'668 ex. for 1957 and 16'600 ex. for 1958. For the next years I have no figures.

An other very importent thing is, finding parts.
Can you help us to find some parts?

For excample I'm searching for:
- complete light switch or the key
- back light glass
- a crankshaft in god condition
- bulps
- ... and other stuff
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Pach
Отец основатель

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 23, 2007 11:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello! Very Happy Nice to meet you. It's interesting that I just saw your page yesterday, simply surfing Internet.

This article (http://motoroller.org.ru/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=1) was written by me, and, I think, it's most informative even in Russian laguage. Suddenly, I didn't plan to translate it to English, because my English isn't good enough. Embarassed
Sorces for this article were some other articles from past and modern times.

Цитата:
Was it just a copy, without asking the italian guys (piaggio)

Yes, russians just copied Vespa. There wasn't any contracts. It was piracy Embarassed

Vyatka was produced since 1957 till 1965. We can devide all Vyatkas to three groups. Early Vyatka had central support (two prongs), central light switch without key, kickstarter was similar to italian, pedale of rear brake was placed on the side of central tonnel. On the front cover of wheel was a molding like on Vespa. And it hasn't back luggage support. Engine was 4,5 HP. Also handles of cluthch and front brake were of little different design.
See http://motoroller.org.ru/img/vyatka-vp150/2_vyatka_construct.jpg

Later, in 1959 engine became 5.5HP. On front cover of wheel we can see a small soviet flag. Vyatka gets side support. At the back - luggage support. Switch became with a key. Pedal of rear brakes was changed. Most of Vyatka of this period were painted in two colors.

Latest Vyatka VP-150 (1964-1965) were one color, the front wheel cover has no moldings, and the basis saddle of was made not of springs on the carcas, but from list of metal.

Цитата:
Can you help us to find some parts?

I think, yes.
foifi
Интересующийся
Интересующийся

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 23, 2007 1:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello Pach

Thanks for answering and your english is very god (better than mine) Wink .

I found also your pictures on photofile.ru. Very nice fotos!
I have also some fotos there: http://photofile.name/users/foifi/albums/

An other guy in Switzerland, with contacts to the Vespa museum in Italy, told me, that first was the idee to give a lizence to the sovjetunion for producing "legal" Vespas. They send two Vespa (maybe Vespa VNA) to sovjetunion, but the sovjet coverment was not happy. They like the GS. But Piaggio don't want give them the GS for lizence production.
So how care, the sovjetunion start copying the GS and Italy was say nothing, because of politic (to have freedom now Wink).
Can be this story true?

My best Vjatka is from 1961, two are from 1962 and one is from 1965.
But two of them I can use only for parts. Crying or Very sad
Now I wanne make two of them complet, but it is realy bad, on every Vjatka the same parts are missing Crying or Very sad

Thats because I need:
- complete light switch or the key > I have only one for four Vjatkas
- back light glass > same bad story like key for light switch
- a crankshaft in god condition > I opening three engines and three bad crankshafts
- bulps > unposible to find in europe
- ... and other stuff

Which parts you have for me? What price and how we can organize the shipping?
The other guys are also searching parts, so if you have more then one of thos stuff, you can tell me.
And if you want, I can send you a big list of parts what we searching for. Rolling Eyes
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
dobriy
Интересующийся
Интересующийся

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 23, 2007 2:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi, foifi!

I am very surprised to know that there are people in europe who are interrsested in restoring Vjatks, but I must admit that it makes me feel proud! Smile

I just wanted to recomend you to talk to some of the motorcycle people in your town, perhaps your crankshaft can be fixed. You just need to find a mechanic who can recompress your crankshaft with new bearings. I am quite sure that you can find a good repair shop.

The parts that you are missing are considered to be very rare, but if you post the whole list of the parts that you guys need i am sure that we can work somehing out.

And I didn't understand what bulps is? Did you mean bulbs? As in light bulbs?
dobriy
Интересующийся
Интересующийся

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 23, 2007 2:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Господа любители мотороллеров!
В связи с обстоятельствами, есть предложение перевести статьи на сайте на Английский язык. Готов оказать помощь в переводе ибо по английски пишу лучше чем по русски.
Hakuna
Отец основатель

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 23, 2007 2:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Did You see the Vespas crankshaft? It seems to me, that it'll be the same.
And what is "bulp"? I can't find this word in the dictionaries Sad
Is it a lamp? The original front lamp 15+15W 6V is hard to find, but it possible to buy the lamp 21+32W 6v with the same shape.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора Телефон
Pach
Отец основатель

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 23, 2007 2:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Все верно, Hakuna, человек спрашивал про лампы. Кстати, если мне память не изменяет, достать лампы, как на Вятку у нас на базаре можно. Проверю...

dobryi, никто не против, все за. Остается только чтобы кто-то взялся. Сможете?
Pach
Отец основатель

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 23, 2007 3:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
An other guy in Switzerland, with contacts to the Vespa museum in Italy, told me

Probably so. But... Before producing Vyatka, Motorcyle Institute tested few different scooters. I think, they want not to ask permission from very begining. Wink It was such policy - we were at that time behind "steel wall".

Цитата:
- complete light switch or the key

Big problems even in Russia. I think, much simlier to make new. Rolling Eyes

Цитата:
back light glass

I have one, but it's broken... Probably, it's possible to find, but I'm not sure.

Цитата:
a crankshaft in god condition

I think, it's possible to buy new. It costs 30-35 euro. I bought one new a few weeks ago.

Цитата:
- bulps

I will try to find. Wait for few days. please.

About shipping... You can send me list in Private message and we can discuss. Probably, I can help to you and your friends a little.
foifi
Интересующийся
Интересующийся

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 23, 2007 3:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

dobriy писал(а):
Hi, foifi!
I am very surprised to know that there are people in europe who are interrsested in restoring Vjatks, but I must admit that it makes me feel proud! Smile

Here in Swizterland it is very special to have a Vjakta. I think in our country are only 10 Vjatkas (and I have four Cool Cool Smile ).

For me it is just very special, because in the same time it is a Vespa and it is not a Vespa. And of course also, because of the special design area in the fifties in the sovjetunion. I like also the pictures from the fifties from your cosmonauts or sputnik, because it's the same time area.

dobriy писал(а):
I just wanted to recomend you to talk to some of the motorcycle people in your town, perhaps your crankshaft can be fixed. You just need to find a mechanic who can recompress your crankshaft with new bearings. I am quite sure that you can find a good repair shop.

I have a scooter shop in Zurich, see: www.scooterplanet.ch , but those crankshafts are in very bad condition. To replace bearings is no promlbem, but see the picture:

Hakuna писал(а):
Did You see the Vespas crankshaft? It seems to me, that it'll be the same.

My crankshafts are not the same like Vespa. See this picture:

Left: Vjatka, Right: Vespa GS 150

dobriy писал(а):
And I didn't understand what bulps is? Did you mean bulbs? As in light bulbs?

Embarassed Sorry, of course I mean bulb not bulp. This one:

dobriy писал(а):
The parts that you are missing are considered to be very rare, but if you post the whole list of the parts that you guys need i am sure that we can work somehing out.

Very nice. I will make a list, but before I ask also my friends, for what they are searching for. So it need a little time.
foifi
Интересующийся
Интересующийся

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 23, 2007 4:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

dobriy писал(а):
Господа любители мотороллеров!
В связи с обстоятельствами, есть предложение перевести статьи на сайте на Английский язык. Готов оказать помощь в переводе ибо по английски пишу лучше чем по русски.

Sorry, but I can not write in kyrilic Embarassed
Maybe it's helping you this: http://www.translate.ru/default.asp?lang=ru
Pach
Отец основатель

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 23, 2007 4:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

He wrote:
Цитата:
Dear sirs. who loves soviet motorollers!
I offer to translate articles to English. I can help in it. Because my English better than Russian

dobriy
Интересующийся
Интересующийся

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 23, 2007 5:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Pach писал(а):

Ну тогда я начну переводить статью про Вятки, она пожалуй наиболее интересна европейцам.
foifi
Интересующийся
Интересующийся

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 23, 2007 6:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

dobriy писал(а):
Pach писал(а):

Ну тогда я начну переводить статью про Вятки, она пожалуй наиболее интересна европейцам.

It's very funny, when I translate your kyrilic text with the online translator and sometimes the translation is very confused.
But now I think I understand... you wanne translating the site about the Vjatka history to english for us europeans. > a very good Idee!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Советские мотороллеры -> Позвольте представиться Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.
Страница 1 из 5

Перейти: